Please ensure that you read carefully through the following terms and
conditions before using this Website.
By accessing this Website you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions
and all other applicable laws.
These terms and conditions:
- Apply to you upon your accessing this Website.
- May be changed or terminated by b Gallery without notice, for any
reason and at any time.
- The provisions in these terms and conditions relating to disclaimer,
copyright, liability, indemnity, hypertext links, severance and law
and jurisdiction shall survive any termination.
- This Website and the materials, products and services in this Website
are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis.
- To the full extent permitted by law, b Gallery makes no (and expressly
disclaims all) representations or warranties, express or implied in
respect of this Website or its contents or the contents, advice and
opinions of any Hypertext Link or third party contributor to this Website,
including, but not limited to, implied warranties as to quality, accuracy,
adequacy, usefulness, timeliness, reliability, merchantability and
fitness for a particular purpose and non infringement of the contents
of this Website or any goods or services purchased or obtained or any
transactions entered into by you through this Website.
- b Gallery does not represent or warrant that the material or any
of the functions contained in this Website or the contents of any hypertext
link or any comments, advice or opinions by any third party contributor
to this Website will be uninterrupted, accurate, complete or that current
defects will be corrected, or that this Website or the server that
makes the Website available are free of viruses or other harmful components.
- Any logos, trademarks and service marks relating to b Gallery used
and displayed on this Website are, unless otherwise specified, the
copyright of b Gallery. No rights are granted to use any of them without
the written permission of b Gallery.
- All aspects of this Website; design, text, applications, graphics,
software, underlying source code and all other aspects are copyright
of www.bgallery .co.uk and its affiliates. No part of this Website
may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electrical,
mechanical, recording or otherwise, without prior permission of the
To the fullest extent permitted by law you agree that b Gallery shall
not be liable in negligence, contract, tort, statutory duty or in any
other way for any of the following:
- Any loss or damage caused of whatever nature arising directly or
indirectly from or in any way related with the Website
- Your reliance or use of any information or material obtained either
directly or indirectly from the use of this Website
- Any purchases or orders that you make for goods and/or services either
indirectly or directly through this Website, including any damage for
loss of profits or loss of business without limitation
- Any other consequential or pecuniary loss in any way related to the
use of this Website. This shall apply even if b Gallery have been advised
of the possibility of such loss or damage.
- You acknowledge that any dealings or purchases of goods or services
made with our artists or designers (Members) or a third party by you
through this Website shall be subject to the terms and conditions of
our artists or designers (Members) or third party and that b Gallery
will not be a party to or in any way responsible for or liable to you
in respect of any transactions between you and our artists or designers
(Members) or third party.
- You agree that it is your sole responsibility to evaluate any goods
or services offered by this Website or by our artists or designers
(Members) or any third parties via this Website.
- b Gallery is unable and therefore does not make any representations
or warranties as to the security of information that you pass to our
artists or designers (Members) or any third parties as a result of
using this Website either directly or indirectly.
- You acknowledge that b Gallery has no control over the information
which can be accessed by this Website or which can be accessed by any
other website which you access as a result of using this Website.
- b Gallery therefore excludes all liability of whatever kind and to
the fullest extent permitted by law (this includes libel, breach of
confidence, invasion of privacy, negligence and all intellectual property
infringements) for the transmission or reception of information which
can be accessed by this Website of whatever nature by, about or to
- Every effort is made to keep the Website running smoothly. However
b Gallery takes no responsibility for and will not be liable for the
Website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond
- Through the b Gallery Website you are able to link to other websites
which are not under the control of b Gallery. You agree that b Gallery
has no responsibility or liability for the content or any policies
of any Hypertext Links (or any other third party link) and you use
these links entirely at your own risk.
Use of the Website
- Persons under the age of 18 may not enter the Erotic art Section.
However, b Gallery make no representations or warranties to the effect
that the contents of rest of this Website are suitable for people under
the age of 18.
- You agree to only use the communication facilities provided on b
Gallery to artists and designers (Members) properly and in relation
to the particular artists or designers (Members) gallery. By way of
example, and not as a limitation, you agree that you shall not do any
of the following:
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten, or otherwise violate the
legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- Distribute, or disseminate any defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent,
or unlawful material or information.
- Advertise or offer to sell any goods or services or conduct or forward
surveys, contests, or chain letters.
- You agree to keep b Gallery indemnified against all actions, claims,
costs, expenses (including all legal costs) and damages brought against
or suffered by b Gallery arising out of any breach of these terms and
conditions or any activity relating to your use of the Website (including
negligent or wrongful conduct).
- If any of these terms and conditions shall in whole or in part be
held to any extent to be illegal or unenforceable under any enactment
or rule of law such provision shall to the extent required be severed
from the terms and conditions and rendered ineffective as far as possible
without modifying the remaining provisions of this agreement and shall
not in any way affect any other circumstances or the validity or enforcement
of these terms and conditions.
Law and Jurisdiction
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in
all respects in accordance with English law and the parties irrevocably
agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction
in respect of any dispute, suit, action, arbitration or proceedings
which may arise out of or in connection with these terms and conditions
provided that b Gallery has the right at its sole discretion to commence
and pursue proceedings in any other jurisdiction or jurisdictions whether
concurrently or not.